A double horse trailer with all the benefits of the Touring Country with its own built-in tack room. Comes with a large front ramp opening for ease of unloading along with a large grooms door for ease of access. The trailer comes with many standard features: four sliding windows, side padding, head partition, automatic jockey wheel and high-level brake light.
We have this model in stock in black.
Cheval Liberté Touring Country with Built in Tack Room - Black
Large in Built Tack Room with Saddle Brackets, Bridle Hooks, Top Storage Rack and Removable Tray.
Protection and comfort of the horse
- Quick-release breast bar / Exterior tie ring.
- Breast bars and breach bars adjustable in height and length.
- Side padding as standard along with kick panels
- Head Partition included as standard
- Four Sliding Windows as standard made from toughened glass
- Aluminium for strength and longevity.
- Anti-slip rubber mat glued to the floor
- Easy maintenance
- Aerodynamically shaped moulded polyester one piece front and roof.
- Integral reinforcing members in the roof.
- Excellent heat insulation
- Rear cover with automatic roller for easy, tidy operation and airflow.
- Anodised Aluminium Planking for strength and longevity.
- Rear and front ramps with assistors for easy operation
- Rear ramp also opens out as a van door
- Large opening front ramp
- Large tall groom’s door for ease